If you are happy, we are happy. Here at Isle-Supply we aim to sell good quality products, and to always get your order right first time. Our customers are very important to us, as without you there will be no us. Unfortunately, your order might get damaged in transit, or you might get your order okay, but find it’s not exactly what you were expecting, or it didn’t look right.
Don’t worry, we have a free, no quibble money back policy. If you are not 100% happy you can send it back for a replacement or full refund within 30 days of receipt. Certain exceptions apply, please see notes below.
We have a few requirements if you want to return your goods:
NOTE: PLEASE try to retain the original packaging by opening carefully on receipt. This is the best packaging to return you items in, and will save you buying new packaging if you have to return the item(s). We cannot refund items that have been damaged in transit due to poor packaging.
- It's important that you inspect your goods as soon as possible after they have been delivered.
- If you are not happy with the item and it is not faulty, you should return it to us in its original packaging and original condition, new, unused, unwashed, all original labels attached and original packing in good condition. If we can’t re-sell it we will not be able to refund. (Except good that are damaged on receipt).
Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of goods by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through our simple returns process and send you the downloadable returns form.
- Please list the item(s) you are returning.
- State the reason for return.
- Add your name, address and order number.
- We will reply within 2 working day with instructions on returning the item(s). Please make returns as per our instructions.
- We will pay for return postage, but you will be required to pay for the cost of returning the goods to us and we will refund the postage with the refund, or replacement.
- We will issue a full refund of the purchase price plus postage within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. Refunds are issued via the payment method that was used to purchase the goods.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
If an item is damaged in transit, you must contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days of receiving the damaged item. We will make arrangements to have the item returned to us and send you a replacement.
Return of Faulty Goods:
If you have received a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you. Time frames for refunds on faulty good will vary from product to product.
Items that cannot be returned:
In the interests of hygiene, certain items cannot be returned to us once the
packaging has been opened unless the item is faulty. These include earrings and makeup.
Also items that have been custom made or personalised cannot be returned unless damaged on arrival. Damaged personalised items will not be refunded, but replacement items will be supplied.
Please make sure you want any of these items before ordering. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the European Directive on Distance Selling and the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2018.